What are the BENEFITS in becoming a MEMBER?
- Your shareholding in the Co-op establishes you as a part owner, entitling you to share in its profits.
- A settlement discount of 2.5% is applicable on 30-day payments.
- All purchases paid within 30 days earn you a generous rebate. The more you purchase the greater the rebate amount.
- Members receive an annual dividend based on shareholding - the more shares you accumulate the greater the dividend.
- The Co-op is setting the standard in the industry by having very efficient overall servicing standards - with emphasis on the tradespersons' needs.
- Competitive pricing.
- Comprehensive range of approved products.
- Sales representatives available at all times.
- The Co-op provides excellent customer service provided by friendly, helpful staff.
- Members are provided with a free subscription to the "Plumbers' Toolkit" pricing software program to assist in day to day business and provide monthly price updates.
- Exciting promotions & events.
- You, as a member, have a say in the future direction of the company.
Example of Potential Benefits
Total Return After
|| 5 years
Monthly Co-op purchases are paid within 30 days of Co-op statement.
Monthly Co-op 2.5% settlement discount is deferred and re-invested into Co-op shares.
Co-op 1.5% annual rebate, on 30 day account payments is re-invested into Co-op shares.
Co-op annual dividend of 6.5% is re-invested into Co-op Shares.
Note: Above "Rebate" & "Dividend" are actual Plumbers' Supplies Co-operative Ltd Rebates & Dividends for financial year 06/07.
Plumbers' Supplies Co-operative Ltd to defer "Settlement Discount" and re-invest into shares each year.
Plumbers' Supplies Co-operative Ltd recommends to defer "Rebates & Dividends" and re-invest into shares each year to accelerate members' shareholding.
"DEFER 2.5% SETTLEMENT DISCOUNT AND RE-INVEST ALL REBATES AND DIVIDENDS INTO CO-OP SHARES"